Skip to content
- The Payment for the Car has to be done when taking over the Keys. Without Payment no Keys, sorry! The same with the Deposit.
- Minimum rental period is 4 Days.
- We rent the car only, if the Accomodation offers a safe parking for the car.
- We accept payments or deposit in cash or creditcard (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro (NO American Express)). IF you pay cash, you can pay in Dollars or Antillen Guilders – no Euros!
The prices on our website are including 9% Tax.
- All rented car must be return on time to avoid late return charge.
- All cars were delivered with full gasoline tank and must be returned the same way. For each quart missing we charge US$ 10,-
- Our cars are all risk insured with a own risk of US$ 400,- / ANG 700,-
A security deposit will be made to cover the CDW deductible. This deposit will be returned in full upon returning the car if no damage was inflicted to the rented car.
In case of theft and/or joyriding and vandalism you are responsible for the deductible of US$ 400,- / ANG 700,-
- RPS Cars B.V. is not responsible for drivers lost of personal effect during rental. Lost or damaged Key will be charged US$ 230,- / ANG 400,-
- The driver is responsible for all traffic police charge for reckless driving or otherwise.
- If you return the car very dirty, we charge you $ 20,- / ANG 35,- for the car wash.
- Report all defects or damages on the car immediately to (+5999) 5202822.
- Damages, caused of reckless driving or driving on unpaved roads, are for your account and will be deducted from your deposit.
- Visit or parking at Watamula, Playa Kalki, Playa Jeremi, Boka Ascencion areas are full on your own risk